Make New Friends in Nature’s Playground
Vacationers and outdoor-enthusiasts who love fishing, kayaking, boating, birdwatching, nature and an all-around good time love Sioux Bayou Landing. We’re in the middle of a Federally-protected marshland, so the wild beauty you love will never be compromised. Plus, easy access to 139,400,000 square miles of the finest fishing in the world. Yes, we measured every square inch of the Gulf of Mexico!
make life-long friends
With only 36 generously-sized sites in this intimate park, you’ll get to know your neighbors and make life-long friends.
- Boat ramp & fishing dock
- Meet friendly folks in our full-service marina with bait & tackle shop.
- Clubhouse! Play games and have a couple of cold ones with locals and visitors at the Hideaway Bar (Link Hideaway bar to Bar Page)
- Grill up those fish you just caught in our outdoor covered Community Kitchen
More Park Favorites Coming Soon
- Fire pits & fire rings coming in September 2020
- Swimming pool, restrooms & showers coming in Spring 2021
- Three Water-Front Rental Cottages – under construction and coming soon.